PLEASE CLICK REQUIRED BRAND LOGO FOR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Should you have any warranty issues within 7 days of receipt please contact us as soon as possible. We will try to solve the issue for you over the phone, failing this we can put you in contact with a local repair agent or we will arrange for the collection of the tool to be inspected. If the manufacturer finds the item to be faulty through misuse or damage the customer will be charged for the collection and delivery and be required to pay within 60 days or the tool will be re sold. Any warranty issues after 7 days of receipt will be the responsibility of the purchaser to collect and return at own cost.
Bosch Professional Warranty
Bosch Professional offer 1 year standard warranty from date of purchase on machines.
You can extend your warranty up to 3 years if you register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online at the new Bosch PRO360 portal within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
This warranty applies to all professional power tools and measuring tools, as well as all associated rechargeable batteries from Bosch. The warranty does NOT apply to high-frequency tools, industrial cordless screwdrivers, pneumatic tools and corresponding accessories. This warranty is applicable from 1st May 2020.
How to register:
- You will need to register each of your tools individually via Bosch PRO360 website: www.bosch-professional.com/pro360/
- You can only register if you agree to Bosch storing the data you enter.
- In order to register within the named period, you will need the invoice or receipt from the seller from whom you acquired the Tool. You should therefore keep the original sales receipt.
- After registration is complete, you will receive a certificate. This certificate is also needed to exercise the warranty and should be printed out straightaway and kept safely.
The warranty does not cover:
- Demonstration models.
- Parts that are subject to wear caused by use or other natural wear and defects on the Tool caused by use or other natural wear.
- Defects on the Tool caused by non-compliance with the operating instructions, improper use, abnormal environmental conditions, inappropriate operating conditions, overload or insufficient servicing or maintenance.
- Defects on the Tool caused by the use of accessories and supplementary or replacement parts that are not Bosch original parts.
- Tools that have been modified or added to, and tools that have been fully or partially dismantled.
- Slight deviations from the specified quality that do not affect the value and functionality of the tool.
In the event of a warranty claim, send your tool directly to Bosch with the purchase receipt and your three-year warranty certificate. The data on both receipts (purchase receipt and certificate) must be consistent.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see: Warranty information
- Call the Bosch Service centre Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
- Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.
DEWALT EUROPEAN POWER TOOLS 1 YEAR GUARANTEE
DEWALT is confident of the quality of its products and offers an outstanding guarantee for professional users of the product. This guarantee statement is in addition to and in no way prejudices your contractual rights as a professional user or your statutory rights as a private non-professional user. The guarantee is valid within the territories of the Member States of the European Union and the European Free Trade Area.
Subject to the DEWALT European PPT Guarantee terms and conditions available from your local DEWALT office, seller or at www.2helpU.com, if your DEWALT product becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 12 months from the date of purchase, DEWALT may replace all defective parts free of charge, or at their discretion, replace the unit free of charge.
DEWALT reserves the right to refuse any claim under this guarantee which in the opinion of the authorised repair agent is not in accordance with the stated DEWALT European Guarantee terms and conditions.
If you wish to make a claim, contact your seller or check the location of your nearest authorised DEWALT repair agent online, in the DEWALT catalogue or contact your DEWALT office at the address indicated in the instruction manual.
A list of authorised DEWALT repair agents and full details of our after-sales service is available on the Internet at: www.2helpU.com
DEWALT EUROPEAN POWER TOOL (PT) 3 YEAR GUARANTEE
The DEWALT European PT Guarantee for your product may be extended from 1 year to 3 years from the date of purchase subject to the following terms and conditions.
The product is registered by the original DEWALT Product user within 4 Weeks of Purchase at www.DEWALT.eu/3. (DEWALT Product user contact details, tool catalogue number, serial number and date code required).
Kits comprising a range of tools are excluded from registration, individual tools from kits must be registered
2. General terms and Conditions
2.1 The DEWALT European PT 3 Year Guarantee is available to the original DEWALT product user who has purchased the DEWALT products from an authorised DEWALT European reseller for use in the course of their trade or profession. The DEWALT European PT Guarantee is not available to persons purchasing DEWALT product for the purpose of resale or Hire.
2.2 This guarantee is not transferrable. It is only available to the original DEWALT product user who has purchased and registered the product as identified above.
2.3 In addition to the terms and conditions outlined in this document, the terms and conditions stated in the DEWALT European PT Guarantee also apply.
2.4 A product repair or replacement under this guarantee does not extend or renew the guarantee period. The 3-year guarantee period starts from the original purchase date and ends 36 months later.
2.5 By registering the product under the DEWALT European PT 3 year guarantee the DEWALT product user accepts the terms and conditions specified above and that the product is excluded from the DEWALT 30-1-1 policy withdrawn 01-01-2016.
3. Products excluded from the DEWALT European PT 3 Year Guarantee.
In addition to the product exclusions stated in the DEWALT European PT Guarantee, section 3, the following DEWALT branded products are also excluded
- Fastening Tools e.g. Nailers, Powder Impact tools.
- Batteries and Chargers
- Rebuilt or Reconditioned products identified with additional markings – “Factory rework” and/or “Q”.
- Compressors and generators.
4. Making a Guarantee Claim
4.1 To make a guarantee claim contact your seller or check the location of your nearest DEWALT authorised DEWALT repair agent at www.2helpU.com.
4.2 The DEWALT Tool must be returned to the seller or an authorised DEWALT repair agent with all parts complete, with the original proof of purchase and a valid DEWALT European 3-year guarantee certificate.
4.3 DEWALT reserves the right to refuse any claim under this guarantee which in the opinion of the authorised repair agent is not due to material or manufacturing defect or in accordance with the stated DEWALT European PT Guarantee terms and conditions.
5. Changes to Terms and Conditions
5.1 DEWALT reserves the right to review and amend its guarantee policies, periods and product eligibility without notice as DEWALT considers appropriate.
5.2 Current DEWALT European PT Guarantee Terms and Conditions are available from www.2helpU.com, your local DEWALT seller or DEWALT office.
- Tel: 01753 511234
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online*. Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
*Please note: the 2 year extension does not cover Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Powered Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date,To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty.
The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale.
Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.
If your product is not registered, the normal one year warranty applies.
- Metabo (UK) Ltd
- 25 Majestic Road
- Nursling Industrial Estate
- SO16 0YT
Phone: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
You must register your product within four weeks of purchase. Please register via the Trend registration page. On the account management page you can then register your power tool for the warranty extension and print out your warranty certificate. You will need to register each purchased tool separately. If you need to make a claim under the 3year warranty, you will need the Product Guarantee Certificate together with the original proof of date of purchase. After registration your warranty is simply extended to 3years from the date of purchase. For information on what the warranty excludes please click here.
Trend have a number of stockists situated in the UK that provide a repair service for Trend power tools. To locate your nearest Trend Service Agent, please look under the stockist search engine selecting the code TSA. If the tool is within warranty and has not been abused, the TSA will submit a claim form of the completed repair and/or service to Trend with no costs to you the customer.If the repair and/or service are out of warranty, the TSA will charge you the customer accordingly. They will advise you of the cost involved prior to proceeding with the repair and/or service. Please visit the Stockist page to enable the location of your nearest TSA outlet.
Please contact Trend for additional information and assistance:
- Trend Machinery & Cutting Tools Ltd
- Odhams Trading Estate
- St Albans Road
- WD24 7TR
- United Kingdom
- Tel| 00 44 1923 249911
- Fax| 00 44 1923 236879
Festool Warranty All-Inclusive
Festool power tools are fully covered by Warranty all-inclusive for 3 years if registered online within 30 days of purchase.
Warranty all-inclusive includes:
36 months full repair free of charge
Guarantee claims are VALID:
- If the delivered machine is proven to have material or manufacturing defects or wear parts (in particular carbon brushes, ball bearings, rubber sleeves, battery packs, sealing rings and switches) damaged as a result of natural wear from normal use of the machine.
Guarantee claims are in particular NOT VALID:
- In the event of damage to consumables and accessories, especially in the case of sanding discs, sanding pads, plug-it cables, saw blades, routers, stirring rods, blades, cutting equipment and drilling tools.
- If instructions in the operating manual or other documents accompanying individual machines relating to the connection, installation, commissioning, operation, use and maintenance of machines are ignored.
- If the machines are used improperly or damaged externally (in particular as a result of falls or impacts).
- If machine defects occur as a result of the use of non-original accessories or spare parts.
- If machines are modified, dismantled or components are added.
- If machines are used for continuous work in industrial applications resulting in extensive wear, or are used persistently for applications that place an above-average load on the machine.
36 months replaced in the event of theft
In the event of a theft, Festool will supply you with a new machine to replace your stolen machine without additional insurance costs, subject to payment of a £100 incl. VAT excess fee. Festool provides this service for all successfully registered Festool machines for 36 months from the date of the original invoice.The replacement machine cannot be registered for the guarantee again.The replacement machine qualifies for the services from the warranty all-inclusive package for the guarantee period remaining on the stolen machine. However, the replacement machine is not protected against theft. Your statutory warranty rights for the replacement machine remain unaffected.
To use this service, the theft must be reported immediately to the relevant police authorities. Notice of the theft must be made to TTS GB Customer Service within 5 days together with your crime reference number.
15 days money back
You can return the registered, undamaged and shop-worn machine to your Festool partner dealer in its original packaging together with all the accessories included in the delivery and on presentation of your service certificate within 15 days from the date of your original invoice. The dealer will then reimburse you with the purchase amount.
10 year spare part availability (original parts replaced)
Festool guarantee that spare parts will be available for a minimum of 10 years after a product is discontinued. If Festool is unable to keep its promise, you will receive a comparable new machine from the current product range free of charge as a replacement in exchange for your old machine.
For full terms and conditions visit Festool Warranty Terms and Conditions page
To register your tool visit https://www.festool.co.uk/service/registration
To contact Festool for aditional information and advice please use contact details provided here: https://www.festool.co.uk/contact#Contactdetails
Kärcher Warranty on Home & Garden Products
Kärcher offers private customers a warranty on Home & Garden products of at least 2 years from the date of purchase, covering material and manufacturing defects. You must provide proof of purchase as proof of the warranty. All repairs to Kärcher products within warranty are free of charge (subject to conditions of sale) except in the case of misuse and abuse or frost damage.
This guarantee applies to Home and Garden products (excluding accessories and detergents) used for domestic use only and shall not apply to any products used for commercial purposes.
For full product warranty periods follow the link: https://www.kaercher.com/uk/services/support/online-shop-support/product-guarantee.html Please note: Independent Kärcher dealers charges may vary.
Kärcher Warranty on Professional Products
All Kärcher professional machines are covered for 1 year manufacturing guarantee. All warranty periods commence on the date of purchase and are non-transferable. The guarantee is limited to the provision of repairs, free of charge within the specified period providing the conditions are met.
Defects not covered by warranty for Home&Garden and Professional Products:
- Accidental Damage
- Wear and tear
- Improper storage
- Installation or careless handling
- Frost damage/heat damage
- Alteration not carried out or authorised by Karcher approved supplier
- The use of incorrect supply voltage
- Contaminated water supply
- Unsuitable chemicals
Arrange a product repair
To arrange a fixed cost repair please email Kärcher at email@example.com including the following information:
- Full Name
- Full Address
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Model of Machine
- Serial number of machine
- Description of fault
If you are having problems using the above email address, please contact Kärcher at: 01295 234020
Register your product online
To get the full service and benefit from interesting information about Kärcher products you can register your product here: https://www.kaercher.com/uk/register-review.html
Paslode offer a 2 year warranty as standard with all of their machines (90 day warranty for normal wearing parts and 5 year warranty for all nylon moulded components).
Note: Due to the nature of their application, accessories and consumables do not have a wear and tear guarantee or warranty. If you are unhappy with your product then you can contact Paslode directly to discuss this.
THE WARRANTY PERIOD EXPLAINED AND WHAT IS COVERED.
Once registered, the Paslode Tool Warranty is valid for two years from the date of purchase.
SERVICE REQUIRED WITHIN WARRANTY
If your tool has fired around 50,000 shots or more, there is a chance that the tool may need a service. This is a general maintenance service and would not be included in the warranty of the tool, regardless of whether or not it is within its warranty period. You can take your tool back to any of our authorised distributors to aid you with this. For this there will be an associated cost which is dependent on the tool.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The warranty covers all components providing that Paslode’s Operating Instructions have been followed, that no modifications have been made or non-original components or spare parts have been used, and that the tool has not been accidentally damaged or neglected.
WHAT COULD INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY?
- Damage caused by accidents, negligence, improper repairs or adjustments and misuse.
- Normal wear, tear and deterioration such as discolouration, scratches etc.
- Parts used for purposes they were not designed for
- Parts not properly installed by someone other than Paslode UK or an authorised Paslode UK Approved Service Centre.
- Parts without proof of purchase or replacement date
For more information on this topic, please contact Customer Services via the email form on their Contact Us page, or call 0800 833 381
You can register your Paslode Cordless products online here paslode.com/service-promise/enrollment/step-one
You can register your Paslode pneumatic products online here paslode.com/service-support/basic-registration